From - ToKandy - Colombo
– 01 night accommodation in Kandy.
– 01 night accommodation in Bentota.
– 01 night accommodation in Colombo.
– Daily breakfast.
– All transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary.
– Transportation by a/c vehicle with an English speaking chauffeur guide for 06 Pax. A separate English speaking guide for 07 Pax onwards.
– Value-added Tax.
Day 1: Kandy: Arrive in Sri Lanka. You will be met by a representative and transferred to Kandy. En route visit one of the most important tourist attraction the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage, a unique experience never to be missed where volunteers & caretakers provide shelter & take care of orphaned, abandoned & injured elephants within the park. Evening view a cultural show featuring various dance types of Sri Lanka. Overnight in Kandy.
Day 2: Kandy – Bentota: After breakfast commence sightseeing of Kandy, the hill capital including visit to the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic, one of the world heritage as well as a sacred place for the Buddhists all over the world. On completion transfer to Bentota. After check-in rest of the day will be at leisure. Overnight in Bentota. (B)
Day 3: Bentota – Colombo: After breakfast transfer to Colombo and commence Colombo city tour including shopping. A drive through the city taking you to the busy commercial areas. Visit Fort, the former British administrative center and military garrison, Sea Street – the Goldsmith’s quarters in the heart of Pettah, the Bazaar area, the historic Dawatagaha Mosque and the former Eye Hospital are two buildings in Cinnamon Gardens worth looking at. Also visit the BMICH, see the replica of Avukana Buddha and the Independence Square. Overnight in Colombo. (B)
Day 4: Colombo: After breakfast transfer to the airport to connect the departure flight. (B)
Meal Plan & Specification :
B – Breakfast
Hotel Used :
Standard: Kandy: Serene Grand OR Similar; Bentota: Induruwa Beach OR Similar; Colombo: Ramada OR Similar
Superior: Kandy: Earls Regent OR Similar; Bentota: The Surf OR Similar; Colombo: Cinnoman Lake Side OR Similar
Imp Note :
Compulsory Christmas & New Year Gala Dinner Supplement:
Serene Grand: USD 91 per adult & USD 46 per child on 24Dec & 31Dec
Induruwa Beach: USD 73 per adult and USD 37 per child on 24Dec; USD 85 per adult & USD 43 per child on 31Dec
Earls Regent: USD 91 per adult and USD 46 per child on 24Dec; USD 109 per adult & USD 55 per child on 31Dec
The Surf: USD 121 per adult and USD 61 per child on 24Dec; USD 133 per adult & USD 67 per child on 31Dec
Package Excludes :
– Lunch or dinner on tour.
– Any entrance fees.
– Any expenses on a personal nature
– All other expenses not mentioned above
– All applicable entrance fees
– Compulsory X’mas and New year supplements
– Peak period supplements
– Camera and Video permits
Child Policy :
– Child sharing with parents without an extra bed 40% of the adult’s rate.
– Child sharing with parents with an extra bed 60 % of the adult’s rate.
Rates are in USD. Rates are valid for India Market. Rates are subject to change without any prior notice and subject to availability. No refunds on any unutilized services.
Cancellation Policy :
– If any cancellation 31 days prior to arrival NO cancellation fee charged
– If any cancellation 30 – 17 days – 15% will be charged on the basis booked
– If any cancellation 16 – 10 days – 50% will be charged on the basis booked
– If any cancellation 09 or No Show – 100% will be charged on the basis booked